Benefits for the Entire Family
Your aging or disabled family member has a strong desire to maintain independence in their own home. Happily, that is now a realistic, affordable option.
With simple new home technology you gain peace of mind, a deeper connection with your loved-one and even gain a 90-day return on investment when compared to common alternatives such as assisted living. All with little to no change in your loved-one’s current daily routine!
- Increase peace of mind for your loved-one and yourself
- Discreet monitoring of household activity through tiny, wireless sensors
- Flexible systems meet your family’s unique needs
- User-friendly online reporting and communication for family members
- Delay or avoid the need for more expensive and intrusive supervised care
- Increase family connection through pictures and messages
- Make more informed level-of-care decisions with on-going reporting
- Improve cognition and memory with interactive games and trivia
- Remind loved-one of important events like birthdays, appointments and when to take meds
- Improve loved-one’s health through better management of chronic conditions
- Protect loved-one from telephone scams, which frequently target seniors
- Reduce stress by knowing loved-ones are safe and secure
- Amazingly cost-effective way to age responsibly and with dignity
Wondering how our powerful home systems can benefit you and your family? Learn how the home system worked for Carol and her mom, Jean! Or contact us anytime for more information. We’ll gladly discuss your unique circumstances and provide simple solutions to fit your needs.